background

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Must try fish bake... scrumptious!

I know, I know, you're not huge on fish. Believe me, it's not my first choice, but the health benefits are worth it. So, I've been trying to cook fish for a while and haven't really ever been successful- until I found this recipe.

It is super easy. From start to finish it took me 25 minutes including the bake time of 23 minutes. I was hesitant but then I tasted the fish. Oh my! Fantastic! Scrumptious and delicious. Even my lil guy with dairy allergies was able to eat it and ate all of it from his plate... then worked on eating mine. :) Definite winner that will frequent our meal plan.

Doesn't look good here... and it's sideways, but it's great!

Sorry about the shadow.

Love seeing my little guy eat something other than chicken nuggets!
Oh, yes, I'm sure the butter isn't diet friendly, but we use Earth Balance vegan butter which I like to think is slightly better for you!

1 comment: