background

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Clean out and meal plan.

Most of you who read my blog know that I'm an avid couponer. I do whatever I can to get the best deal Well.... there's a problem with couponing... you can get more than what you need. It's easy to donate the extra stuff like toothbrushes, laundry detergent, toothpaste, soap, other nonperishables to charity. The problem... what do you do with all the perishables?? That's where I am this week. Hence, my meal plan was designed around whatever we had in our house and I did not allow myself to buy any frozen meals, fresh meats (aside from 1 rotisserie chicken for dinner tonight), nothing other than perishables or something I may need for a recipe (enchilada sauce mainly).
  Couponing is great, but just use caution as you can become a borderline hoarder...

Sunday: rotisserie chicken (cheat day since I didn't sleep much that night)
Monday: Celebrating my grandma's birthday
Tuesday: pot roast, carrots and mashed potatoes
Wednesday: chicken broccoli rabe pasta- take 2
Thursday: enchiladas with spanish rice and beans
Friday: Out
Saturday: a new recipe. Haven't decided which is what I'm going to choose. There are 2 in the running.

No comments:

Post a Comment