background

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Meal plan and Winner!!!

Sorry I'm late. It's been a little busy. I'm working on getting caught up on a few projects. I hope to blog on some of them soon. I'm also trying to get more organized throughout the house and doing little bits at a time.  Nester's 31 day challenge has me inspired with new ideas! Love it! Maybe next year I'll participate. Only time will tell.

Here goes:
Monday: Baked chicken (covered in swiss cheese, cream of chicken soup and stove top- tell me your mouth isn't watering), stuffing, mashed potatoes and asparagus. Recipe and blog post to follow.
Tuesday: Stuffed peppers, mashed potatoes (left over from Monday)
Wednesday: Steak Um sandwiches... I saw these at school and decided I needed them on the meal plan. I think I eat them once a year. Guess it's time!
Thursday: chicken broccoli rabe recipe (modified from last week's). I'll blog about the original and modified so you can choose which you would prefer.
Friday: I think I'll order a pizza or something simple.
Saturday: spaghetti...

This week we're focusing on enjoying fall since good weather has finally hit. Time to get out there for the Fall hiking spree and some pumpkin patches! Yay!!!

Finally, the winner of the Scentsy drawing was chosen using Random.org.... The winner is: Cara M.! Congratulations Cara! I hope you enjoy your new warmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment