If you’re looking for something new as a comfort food, try this recipe! You’ll love it as will your family.
|yeah... definitely not diet friendly, but definitely tasty!|
Recipe:4 chicken breasts
8 slices Swiss cheese.
1 can cream of chicken soup
¼ c. milk
1 c. Stove Top stuffing
¼ c. butter, melted.
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spray bottom of pan with cooking spray.
3. Place chicken in the pan and top each breast with 2 slices of swiss cheese.
4. In a bowl, mix the soup and milk together. Pour over the chicken and cheese.
5. In a bowl, mix the stuffing and butter until blended. Top the chicken/soup/cheese with Stove Top.
6. Place in oven for 45-55 min. Enjoy!!!