background

Sunday, July 31, 2011

meal plan 7-31 through 8-6

Nothing too exciting this week. I had to bump a couple of things from last week as we ended up having an extra eat out night and also had a quick fix night! You know, essentially, life gets in the way of our best laid plans!

Tonight: BLT with homemade jo-jos (my grandma's recipe- hopefully mine are as good as hers) and fresh picked green beans. Everything but bread and bacon is fresh picked from the garden! I'm sooo excited!
Mon: Pillsbury biscuit calzones with salad from Krista's Kitchen.
I switch it up and use pepperoni, green peppers, onions etc.
Tues: BBQ pulled pork sandwich (bump)
Weds: Grilled chicken with peach sauce (bump)
Thurs: Spaghetti
Fri: Out
Sat: Pig roast/cook out. I'm taking either potato salad, mexican bean salad or brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment