background

Friday, July 1, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Sharing Cheri. This is a blog where I will share what I learn as I go through life.
    For those of you who don't know me, I enjoy finding good deals, dreaming of great home remodels and decor, clipping coupons and saving money and being a wife, mom, and teacher. Life is good. God is GREAT- all the time, even the rough times.
   Posts on here will include some cool life events, crafting ideas, decorating ideas (but I'm not the best at decorating!), recipes, and other information I find.
    I can't guarantee that it will be updated regularly as sometimes life gets in the way of things. But I want to use this as a journal for myself and a way to connect my "normal" life with others who are "normal" (whatever that is). I do not proclaim to have the best answers to everything. I am definitely not the blogger with the perfectly decorated and clean home, super saver clipper or anything. I'm just someone trying to do the best for my family that I can. If you're one of those people, then you might enjoy my perfectly imperect life. It's a great place to be!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you, Cheri! This blog looks really good and should be a great way to start your business I have subscribed! :)

    ReplyDelete