background

Monday, December 5, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

I'm not feeling like cooking lately. Maybe I'm just busy with all this stuff to do by Winter Break/Christmas, or coming down with a cold or just lazy. So, another week of simple meals. It's a week filled with doctor appointments for me and the lil guy, so there isn't much time in the evening when you also count in the stuff for winding down for winter break at school.

Monday: Fried Pork Chops & mashed potatoes with Asparagus. (recipe from Pioneer Woman)

Tuesday: Tacos - bump from last week

Wednesday:  Salisbury steak, more mashed potatoes (because these 2 just go together)

Thursday: Left overs

Friday: Beef and Bean burritos with Spanish rice and refried beans. Because I have a half day at work due to ENT appointments... has nothing to do with the fact that hubby loved these and wouldn't it be nice to make them for him again around Christmas????  It's true- the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.... trust me, I know....

Saturday:  Beef Stew with Beer and Paprika (PW recipes again) & dutch oven bread (From here- recipe review coming Tuesday 12/13).

Sunday:  Left overs....

I hope you have a great week! Enjoy feeding your family. I know it brings me great joy to cook for my family, especially when I know it's stuff they love or the whole family can eat together (due to food allergies with lil one).

No comments:

Post a Comment