background

Monday, December 26, 2011

Apologies

To my dear readers,

  I apologize that I haven't been blogging much lately. It's been a crazy week or so. I had a few doctor appointments set and my son ended up going to the ER for fevers of 104 and up. Then we ended school which was a crazy busy time getting everything together, especially since I'll be missing the first 2 weeks back to work in January due to my tonsillectomy this week. On Dec. 23, my husband's grandmother passed away. On Dec. 24, little man woke up crying in his nap- only to not be able to walk- yet another trip to the ER (mind you we were at the doctor the day before thinking he had pink eye, which he didn't- thank goodness!). On Christmas, it's just a run around kind of day spending time with our families, but when we got home, lil man woke up from his nap crying and unable to walk again. Thankfully, today E was able to walk with no pain and woke up saying "Ouie is gone, Momma. It's all gone." :)

   It's not often that you will see me spout off, but I felt terrible for not blogging lately.  I felt a responsible blogger would let you know what's happening!

     There are 2 posts for this week scheduled- tomorrow and Wednesday. I'm hoping to get one or two more written before Thursday (T-day - tonsillectomy day). After that, I'm not sure when I'll be able to blog, but there are projects in the works. One is half finished and I'll be blogging about it. I hope to blog about my goals for 2012 and inspire you to set realistic, yet fun goals.

   So excited to share some fun ideas with you! It's funny what you can find and adapt to fit your needs! :)
  Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment