background

Monday, November 21, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Going for an easy week this week. I want to use up a lot of what I have in the house, so I'm keeping it simple. Honestly, I'm just tooo lazy to go to the grocery store, especially since there aren't any good deals or savings at local grocery stores. :(

Monday: spaghetti
Tuesday: potato soup (I just bought a 10 pound bag last Sunday and it's already sprouting!)
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: Calzones
Friday: tacos
Saturday: Chicken tortilla soup.
Sunday: grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Hope you have a great week!

BTW, I'm not sure about trying a new recipe... If I do, it's to make homemade bread on Monday night for Tuesdays dinner. I'm also considering baking a new cookie, but I'm not sure what my energy level will be like as I'm swamped with stuff at school over the next 2-3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment