background

Monday, November 28, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Keeping it simple this week as I get ready to head back to teaching. I've got a lot of work on my plate over the next 3 weeks, so things will slow down. The good thing, I'll get to make new cookie and candy recipes to give as gifts to my teacher friends. I'm soooo excited for this! :) Until then, the meal plan will be simple.

Another reason for a simple meal plan this week- use up some of what we have as the grocers in this area are not having any good sales/deals. That will allow me time to clean out the freezer and cupboards, which is much needed!

Monday: Spaghetti
Tuesday: Potato soup
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: Calzones
Friday: tacos
Saturday: Chicken tortilla soup (or maybe chicken chili- I have to decide)
Sunday: grilled cheese and tomato soup (mmmmmm!!!! Can't wait for this! silly I know).

New recipes: if I make anything new this week, it will be homemade bread in the dutch oven on Monday night for Tuesday's soup.

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment