background

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! With the new year come new plans and hopes for the future. I thought I'd share some of my goals for the new year with you. If I get 25% done, I'll be happy!

I don't like to think of them as resolutions, but goals. I hate the word resolution and have never stuck to any.

This year, I plan on making a poster or visual reminder board of these goals, which may help me to keep on track and achieve them!

Here they are:

Get organized
Read my Bible daily - try reading the whole thing in a year.

New mudroom
Paint office

Dining room- redo – paint, curtains, wall shelves???, decor
New kitchen floor (bamboo)

Make jewelry organizer
Paint furniture (desk, dressers)

Create a toddler calendar with picture cards for important things (library time, etc.)
Create a toddler "helper" board with lil man's "chores"
Save a little more every month
Update my resume

Work on scrapbook
Craft party every month

Have a garage sale
Upload, share, and save pictures once a month

Start a book club that meets monthly

What are your goals? Do you have any for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment