background

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Getting Organized: Earring corralling

I really struggle with jewelry organization. I usually just let them sit on my dresser top. This has become dangerous with a toddler around. I've lost many earrings from a cute lil toddler who likes to check things out. Needless to say, I was sick of losing earrings.

I was searching all kinds of cute things and pinning great things on pinterest to make, but I really needed to do something STAT! Thank goodness for TJ Maxx. While perusing the store one day, I found this:






Look how cute my earrings look hanging there. So much better than anything else I saw. Was it cheap? No- not by my standards. It cost me $12.99... but the peace of mind that I know where my earrings are and things are cleaned up is worth it!

I may paint it but for now, I'm letting it be. I like the little tray under it for my rings and bigger bracelets that don't work on my necklace/bracelet organizer (post coming soon). So glad I went to TJ Maxx and found this! Plus, it goes with the garden theme in the room.

What do you do to store your earrings?

No comments:

Post a Comment