background

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Meal Plan 8/7-8/13

Easy but busy week getting ready to head back to school work. I have a lot of things planned to do plus getting time to set up the classroom and such- create new posters and all that good stuff that is teaching.

Sunday: burgers on the grill - real beef burgers as I'm terrified of ground turkey now.
Monday: pork chops, mashed potatoes and glazed carrots
Tuesday: Great grandma's No- Peek chicken and rice casserole
Wednesday: beef and bean burritos from Kristas Ktichen. I'm so excited to try this!
Thursday: Girls night (cooking for some lovely friends) Spanakopita, salad and chocolate covered strawberries

Friday: out - reserved for my mom. It's our weekly thing! :)
Saturday: Speedy jambalaya - because my husband has been craving more of it (not to mention it's super easy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment