background

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Meal Plan 8-28 through 9-3

Some good food this week. Stuff that's not really new to me, but that I've been craving! I hope I inspire you to make something yummy this week!

Sunday: Quesadillas (chicken with fresh from the garden pico de gallo, sour cream, and maybe some beans)
Monday: Beef enchiladas with green chiles (I'm on a Mexican kick right now).
Tuesday: Saute of chicken and broccoli (bumped from last week since I didn't get to make it)
Wednesday: bacon, onion swiss quiche with spinach salad
Thursday: Calzones
Friday: Out with Mom
Saturday: Beef burritos from Krista's Kitchen (I'll cook the meat in the crock pot during the day and assemble at dinner time) with spanish rice and refried beans.

I'm already planning my fall menus... can't wait to make homemade applesauce, apple dumplings, apple pie and apple butter! YUMMM!!! I want to go apple picking! Fall is my favorite season. I wish it lasted the 6 months that winter does!

No comments:

Post a Comment