background

Friday, April 27, 2012

The "Excavator's" Efforts

Remember this post about lil man playing the role of an excavator and planting seeds for basil and parsley? I have to tell you, this was a great idea to do with him. Every morning he asks about his plants and if they need water. It's the cutest thing!

Imagine his surprise when I announced I had something to share with him then proceeded to show him the seedlings pushing through the surface of the soil to get that glorious sunlight. His face beamed so brightly. Now, everyday he wants to see how big they are. I thought I'd share with you...
Getting big! Grow seeds grow!





Look how fun!


Next step, moving them to seedling pots. I'm going with an idea I found on pinterest- making seedling pots out of newspaper. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment