background

Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm back!!!

Hi everyone. I'm back from the abyss of life that prevented me from blogging. There really isn't much reason other than work, sinus infection and potty training my soon-to-be 3-year-old. Wow. I can't believe my son is going to be 3! Amazing how time flies!

I've accomplished a little in that time. I haven't made an incredible amount of new recipes, but a few. I managed to read a few books and will be reviewing them soon. I also managed to clean out my cabinets at work to get them more organized. Now, I will admit that I didn't get through all of them, but I got through 4 out of 6 that needed cleaned. Hopefully, this week, I'll clean out the rest.

So I have to tell you that I'm working on my son's birthday party. I had a theme in mind and the invitations written and printed, but I'm thinking of changing my mind.... AND there are 4 weeks til the party! YIKES! I doubt I will, but I'm thinking about it. I have a HUGE surprise for him on his actual birthday and can't wait til he finds out what it is. That will be a GLORIOUS moment in his life.

That's about what I've been up to (aside from playing with my lil man). Several of you have asked if I'll be blogging again. To answer your question, yes. I'm just trying to figure out a time to do it! For some reason my use of time has changed and I'm not on the computer much at all. I must admit that I frequently forget to check email - even though I can do it from my phone which sends me reminders.... Maybe I'm just too caught up in the moment, but isn't that the way to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment