background

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Photography- What I'm working on

Let me begin by saying this is not a photography blog and I am in no way a professional photographer! No way! However, I've been slowly working my way through the 2010 31 days series through Life with my 3 Boybarians and am trying to apply the things I'm learning to my experience with my little point and shoot camera. I'm stuck on aperture, but revisited shutter speed and some different settings on my lil camera. Here's what I have from the park the other day.... Enjoy!

Playing with texture. I love this and it's simple wood chips in the playground.

Can't remember what I was playing with.... oops!

Playing with shadows...

Playing with shutter speed - obviously I left the shutter open too long. I'll get it eventually, but I love this pic. Look at the brilliance of those blue eyes!

I love pics like this- kids walking away. I don't know why, but it's appropriate as they age and mature- each day they take a step further from dependence upon us.

I can't remember what I played with here. I think just a new setting. He's so cute!

Playing with shadows- lil man swinging....

No comments:

Post a Comment