background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Still here.... meal plan (I guess you could call it that).

Things have been very hectic in our home lately with school starting back, searching for a childcare provider and other happenings - sick child for a month with unexplained issues.

Anyway, due to the amount of meetings we have this week and the short week, the meal plan is really easy and simple.
Tuesday: birthday party dinner for my uncle at Grandma's
Wednesday: chili  (pre-cooked beef since we have appointments in evening)
Thursday: mozzarella chicken (essentially chicken parm with grilled chicken instead of breaded) OR chicken tortilla soup (depending on the amount of time we have)
Friday: out
Saturday: left overs

I'll be blogging about life, myself, and cool finds online over the next few posts. They will be spread out and done as I have time. Oh! I'm' almost finished with that room I'm trying to redo at under $100. Okay... so it was a redo under $50 but something I found for a great deal put me just over $70. I shouldn't have much more to finish up and should be well under $100 for the room makeover. Woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment