background

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More Wisdom

Yesterday I visited one of my favorite sites: nesting place. I just love the Nester and I'm not ashamed to say it! She has such great posts and decorating ideas. The creativity oozes from her (or at least she will post things that inspire her creativity which is always nice).

 The post yesterday described me EXACTLY! When I read it to hubby, he said "Wow. That's definitely YOU!" Ya see, I always have great ideas, but I'm always hesitant to implement them as I fear that I will fail... yes, I said it. I'm afraid of failure. It just wears at my self-confidence like crazy.

So, I decided once I finish my jewelry storage unit, I'm moving out of revamping a room for under $100 to painting the dining room. It probably won't get painted until October when I have a little extra time as I'm super busy with school right now. If I could just get the paint and slop put it on, everything else will flow. If you want to learn about me, check out Nester's post here.

Oh yeah, I was going to give some hints as to colors I'm thinking, but I need to heed Nester's advice and not care what others think. I might feel better that way.... but that's hard to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment